Magnum | DIY
Un-wired, unfinished, basic start to a "Do-it-Yourself" project joystick. You are purchasing an original design by Foe Hammer Shop. This is our Magnum shape made of solid poplar wood. Hand made with the assistance of today's cutting edge tools and technologies.
This product is in the first phase of completion. It has been shaped and hand sanded. In this stage, the shell has been prepared for you, the customer, to finish. How you decide to complete this build is entirely up to you. We plan to add How-To videos to our YouTube channel very soon. Until then, we would suggest adding primer in multiple layers, sanding, and then painting the shell with your favorite color of paint(s). After painting we would suggest coating the entire case in clear or matte-clear lacquer or urethane.
Pictured you'll see acrylic top and bottom panels that are covered in a protective paper to ensure that your acrylic remains unscratched and dust free. We cut every top to order.
- Solid poplar wood construction
- Acrylic top artwork cover panel w/screws
- Universal Sanwa / Seimitsu / Hori Hayabusa Joystick mount w/screws
- (8) 30mm button holes - Vewlix button layout
- (3) 24mm button selection holes - right side (snap-in buttons suggested)
- (1) 24mm hole for Neutrik USB pass-through w/screws (back side)
- Acrylic bottom component panel w/FH trim w/screws
- (4) 40mm Aluminum non-slip feet
Measurements - 16" wide x 10" long x 2.5" tall
Case Weight - 5 lbs
- Choose which joystick and button layout you prefer. We do offer many others. If it is not an option in the drop down menu, be sure to note which one you prefer in the "Notes" section above the PayPal button when you check out.
Turn Around Time:
Please allow up to 2 weeks plus shipping for the delivery of your order. Shipping per region below.