Stealth | Stage 2
You are purchasing an original design by Foe Hammer Shop. This is our Stage 2 Stealth shape made of solid poplar wood and painted with a two color paint combination of your choice. Choose from a mixture of solid colors, solid and metallic, or metallic on metallic color combinations. If you would like a custom color combination, please add the combination to the notes when you check out. We will paint any two color combinations you prefer. BTW, this case is ready to install your artwork, joystick & buttons and other hardware/pcb's.
Pictured you'll see acrylic top and bottom panels that are covered in a protective paper to ensure that your acrylic remains unscratched and dust free. The top panel pictured is not wood. It's just covered in the paper to protect the glass.
- Solid poplar wood construction
- Two color paint with gloss clear coat finish
- Acrylic top artwork cover panel w/screws
- Universal Sanwa / Seimitsu / Hori Hayabusa Joystick mount w/screws
- (8) 30mm button holes - Vewlix button layout
- (3) 24mm button selection holes - right side (snap-in buttons suggested)
- (1) 24mm hole for Neutrik USB pass-through w/screws (back side)
- Acrylic bottom component panel w/FH trim w/screws
- (4) 40mm Aluminum non-slip feet
Measurements - 16" wide x 10" long x 2.5" tall
Case Weight - 5 lbs
- Choose which joystick and button layout you prefer. We do offer many others. If it is not an option in the drop down menu, be sure to note which one you prefer in the "Notes" section above the PayPal button when you check out.
Turn Around Time:
Please allow up to 2 weeks plus shipping for the delivery of your order. Shipping per region below